2. These Terms will apply to any contract between us (refer to link www.blevinsfranks.com for details on the Company) for the sale of books to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Books from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Books from our site.
3. We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you order Books from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
4. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
5. After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and we will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Book(s) has/have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation).
6. If we are unable to supply you with a Book, for example because that Book is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Book(s), we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
7. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This means that during the said period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Book, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract, return the Book, and receive a refund of any price paid.
8. To cancel an order you just need to e-mail us at [email protected] or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 00356 2327 4000. If you are emailing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail and you are to return the book(s), at your expense, to our offices in Malta.
9. We will deliver the Book(s) by registered mail.
10. You acknowledge that the postal operators are independent from us and not in any way connected to us and we shall not be responsible for delays occasioned by the postal operator. Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Books to the address you gave us.
11. Unless indicated otherwise when placing your order, we will despatch the Book(s) within 10 days of placing the order. If you do not receive delivery of the Book(s) within a further 10 days you are to notify us of this immediately and you have the right to cancel your order.
12. We deliver to Europe and reserve the right to charge extra for delivery outside of Europe.
13. If you order Books from our site for delivery, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Books are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
14. The prices of the Books will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. Prices for our Books may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed. The price of a book includes delivery charges and VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in Malta for the time being.
15. You can only pay for Books using a debit card or credit card. Payment for the Books is in advance. We will charge your debit card or credit card once you place your order.
16. We only supply the Books for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Book for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
17. We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
18. This contract is governed by and subject to Maltese law.
19. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
20. Without prejudice to the right of consumers to seek redress in the appropriate forum, all disputes concerning and in connection with this agreement are to be referred to arbitration in Malta under the rules of the Malta Arbitration Centre. The language of proceedings shall be English and the number of arbitrators shall be one.