Compared to the UK and other European countries there can be significant tax advantages to living in Cyprus, especially for British retirees, though there have been some tax rises recently.
As with any wealth and estate planning, the starting point is to understand what the rules are and how they impact you, and then establish how you may benefit from them.
At Blevins Franks, besides outlining how your income, pensions and investments are taxed in Cyprus, we consider your liability to UK inheritance tax and explore the solutions for you and your heirs.
WHY CHOOSE BLEVINS FRANKS?
- Besides our head office in the UK we have Partners living locally in Cyprus. This means we are able to provide initial and ongoing advice to help you reduce tax on your wealth and help you structure your assets in the most efficient manner, whether you are at the planning stages of moving to Cyprus, or you are already living in Cyprus, or if you are considering a return to the UK.
- Blevins Franks Financial Management Limited is authorised in the UK by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of investment and pension business.
- We have first hand and up to date knowledge of the ever changing Cyprus tax regulations, as well as the opportunities available to reduce your tax liabilities.
- We take a holistic approach to protecting your wealth as we are able to give you integrated advice covering your Cyprus assets, your UK assets and any assets you own elsewhere.
- We provide a personal, ongoing, customer focused service and do not treat our clients as account numbers.
- So far we have been providing trusted services for over 35 years. We are here to guide you and your wealth today; in the future as your circumstances and objectives change, and eventually to help your spouse/partner and family when they inherit your assets.